Double Crown Directors ~ My Vestige World
:: Welcome To My Vestige World :: ~ :: Vestige (Wealth Through Wellness) :: ~ :: In Your SUCCESS, Lies Our SUCCESS ::

Double Crown Directors

Posted by MG.Silverstar Sibi Vinnarasan.B.Sc on 09:19 with No comments


KRISHNASAMY V
             I had been working with a direct selling company for 14 years before I joined Vestige. I found Vestige to have the right combination of good products along with a rewarding marketing plan. I have been able to climb up the levels in a very short span of time and I am sure this is just the beginning. If you follow the system and have faith in the management, success will come to you.



Bijay Kumar Mishra
            I had my own chemical Business that I had to close down due to downturn in market and dispute with my partners. I had tried other Direct Selling before but never met much success. However, my belief in the system was always very strong ...this is the only way even an ordinary person can become successful. I had faith in the management and that was my reason to join Vestige. My growth has been very phenomenal here, having purchased two cars and a house for myself from the income generated through Vestige. I always believe and educate my downlines that Vestige business is not about sponsoring, but this is a business about searching for leaders and grooming your downlines to become leaders. We are in Leadership Business.


ANAND KUMAR GUPTA
          My belief in the Direct Selling system was always very strong. I had complete faith in the management and that was my reason to join Vestige. My growth has been phenomenal, having purchased two cars and a house from the income through Vestige.





KUMAR KULVIJAY
              I had been associated with Direct Selling business for a few years but when I got acquainted with the Vestige products, marketing plan and the management, I knew this is the place to be. After using the products, my confidence in them increased tremendously, I started building the business and followed the system judiciously and have garnered huge success. My suggestion is to "Use the products, make consumers, follow the plan and after achieving Director level, you will realize how much income you can generate in Vestige business."


DATTATREYA GHOSH
                    I have been a part of Direct Selling for over a decade but was not able to make enough money to sustain the growing requirements of my family. I would often feel guilty of not being able to fulfill all their needs. Thereafter I joined Vestige, which was a blessing in disguise. This business has opened endless possibilities for my growth and the success of my downlines. I was able to build my business in a short span of time and generating income I had never thought I could earn. Thank you Vestige for helping me realize my dreams.


Jyoti Jaiswal
             I was working as a Business Associate with an insurance company before I joined Vestige. I had ambitions for my growth and wanted to live a free life. Vestige gave me the freedom to be my own boss and to lead others. I was highly impressed with the management, product quality and the Marketing Plan. I believe you should be a consumer first than a distributor, because it gives you conviction in promoting the products. In my presentation to all prospects I never fail to mention that with Vestige, after putting in just 1-2 years, you can achieve a position and income that a job will provide you in 40 years. The choice is yours!


MOHIB SIDDIQUI
               I am a doctor by profession and got attracted towards Vestige primarily due to the results of its world-class products. I started building my network by sharing the phenomenal results with my fellow doctors, who later joined the business too. My business has a strong group of consumers and that led to good sales month after month. I believe that I am able to give more to my patients through Vestige products which I otherwise I might not have been able to do.


PRAFULL KUMAR PANDA
             To achieve success in direct selling, the system has to be perfect and easily understandable. In Vestige I found this perfect system along with high-performing products and a strong management support. I joined Vestige in 2007 and have achieved great heights of success since. Just follow the system religiously and you too can be successful with Vestige.



KALPESH GHANSHYAMBHAI RATHOD
           I was involved in the Network Marketing Industry for 12 years, but before Vestige, I could not find a system that had a perfect balance between quality and price of the product range, best in the industry marketing plan, wonderful education system and a highly supportive management on a single platform. I think this is the reason behind my success and I have achieved much more than thrice the income I have ever earned in the past 12 months. I really feel that the "search ends at Vestige".


SAROJ KUMAR PANIGRAHI
            I stay in Bhubaneshwar and have tried other Direct Selling companies before but did not achieve much success. After joining Vestige, I started my business with the help of my upline & the support system & succeeded by simply following the system. Today I am already earning more than what I thought that I would earn after doing my MBA. My education is coming to a greater advantage as I am using it to run my business successfully.


UMESH BHARDWAJ
             I had been involved with other network marketing companies for 6 years before I became a part of Vestige. The low joining amount & the potential to earn as much as we want attracted me the most. The management made me believe that Vestige is where I can be successful. I started as a consumer as I was suffering from hyper acidity for 4 years and was amazed at the results within 10 days. During the journey I had trying moments & I knew that success does not come easy. The struggle lasted for 2 years, but it changed my life. Self belief, patience & vision for long term success are what made me successful.


BABLU PATTANAYAK
          I feel lucky to be a part of a company commensurate with the best in the Indian Direct Selling industry. Vestige has a great management, right products and a good marketing plan. I have committed myself to soon reach the highest level in Vestige and with the guidance of my leaders and the help of my downlines, I will surely achieve the same.



PRASHANT GHANSHYAMBH PATEL
               I am one of those lucky Vestigians to whom the plan, products and system was shown by the great Mr. Bali. I was working as a sales manager in a life insurance company for more than 5 years. I left that job for Vestige and today I’m earning 3 times my earlier income. I became a Universal Crown Director with the help of my core team and DCC team. Vestige has given me and my family a peaceful, healthy, stress free and financially sound life.


ASHA SHRIVASTAVA
             I fulfilled my dream of owning a car after I became a part of Vestige. Vestige motto of "In your success, lies our success", became true for me too when I started making more of my downlines successful. Now, not only am I respected by everyone but people seek my advice on how to become successful. Vestige changed my attitude towards life and strengthened my belief "Anyone can become successful, if they have the right opportunity."


HARISH KUMAR RAHEJA
            I had my flourishing practice but never the freedom to travel and interact with people. These are the things that I love the most. I became a part of Direct Selling 15 years ago & quit my practice, taking it as my career. I always got success due to my strong belief in myself & good working habits. But phenomenal success was still evading me. In Vestige, where I love the support system, I have been more successful than in my entire career of 15 years & I know this is just the beginning. Supporting your downlines is the only way you can build a large organization & a large organization means big income.


PURNA CHANDRA ROUTRAY
                I am a management student and had been a part of the Direct Selling industry for 8 years but was not very successful in it. I joined Vestige and have achieved unbound success in just a matter of a year, across personal, financial and social spheres. I attribute this success to the world-class products, highly rewarding Marketing Plan and the Vestige Support system. Vestige has helped me prove myself and strengthened the belief that everyone can become successful by just following the system.


BHULESHWAR PRASAD YADAV
                I used to conduct coaching classes for a living earlier. I became attracted to direct selling because I thought I could make lots of money in this business. Unfortunately I got involved in unreliable companies and wrong plans which marred my reputation and people lost faith in me. I was totally broken and was contemplating ending my life. But then I chanced upon Vestige. I had not seen this kind of a system before. I realized that this is the place to recover everything from respect, self-esteem and faith of my friends. I am thankful to my upline who helped me and above all made me believe in my own capabilities.


P.K SHARMA
          I was running my pharmaceutical wholesale business. The competition in this traditional business made me realize that I have to do something else for higher growth. I joined Vestige and think of it as the best investment of my time and effort. The unmatched support that I got from Vestige helped me achieve the Universal Crown level. Now I feel even more motivated to reach new levels of success. My income has increased manifold than what it could have ever reached in my traditional business.


ASIFUR RAHMAN
              I am a doctor by profession. My life was average until a friend introduced me to Vestige. Thanks to Vestige and my upline, I accomplished my dreams of achieving success and financial freedom for myself. Vestige has given us good health, world class products, financial security, recognition and most importantly the best mentorship and guidance. I feel blessed to be a part of the Vestige family. Vestige is definitely a vehicle that will take you to the road of success if you fuel it with consistent efforts and hard work.


KAUSHIK GOSWAMI
             I had been a part of Direct Selling for over nine years. I shifted to Vestige as it seemed to be a better platform both in terms of growth and wellness. I have been able to achieve success in life with the most rewarding Marketing Plan that Vestige has to offer. The unmatched support system that is in place in Vestige makes your journey of success easier. I just want to tell everyone that with Vestige, anyone can build a good career in a very short span of time simply by putting in hard work & following the system.


0 comments: